2013 was a challenging and rewarding year. It marked our first foray into direct-marketing, which involved a steep learning curve. Nevertheless, we plunged in and ended up selling about 10 beeves and 60 lambs, primarily through the Hyde Park Farmer's Market. In doing so, we met many great people, made new friends, and began developing a cadre of loyal customers, all of which was most rewarding.
Goals to grow the business for 2014 are:
- Add an on-line shopping cart, so customers can order in advance of delivery and complete payment on-line.
- Begin delivering to neighborhoods to fulfil orders placed on-line.
- Reduce presence at Farmer's Market from weekly to bi-weekly.
- Add to our product-offering: pastured eggs, pastured poultry, and grassfed chili.
- Begin shipping lamb via overnight delivery to broaden the market for this excellent product.
- Focus on Improving Customer's Lives! We will do this by listening to your specific needs and delivering consistently excellent grassfed foods. It is clear that if we can improve your lives, you will improve ours. We want to deepen our relationship with you to enhance your well-being. We invite your advice and support to do so.